Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Me

Coming to college has definately changed how I think about myself. Things I did nott know where a problem have jumped in my face. My roommate and I get along well-I just talk in my sleep often and I am sure she's tired of my moodiness. I like having company. My hall mates have almost all been kind and respectful (mostly). I like having a few of them with me at all times, but I do not like parties or loud places. It is sort of like I invite people over to just have them sit with me and watch something or do homework together.
I have learned how dependent I am on others. If you want the full story on why I think so, ask me later-I do not want that posted online. I need to make people happy-that is what makes me happy. There are small things I can do just for me... but I like helping others and entertaining.
I've always been a people pleaser, and that has caused me quite a bit of pain in the past... but I'm getting better I think... slowly but surely.
I have to say that I get along really well with most of my professors. It's like my opinion matters and they hear what I have to say. I can have real conversations with them and most upperclassmen.
I do tend to avoid the seniors-no offense to them, I just don't see them often... and the other freshmen because there is still too much high school drama going on.
I'm a twin fish-I'll be the first to admit I'm indecisive, but goodness people!

2 comments:

Witney Fisher said...

I also tend to be a people pleaser... but, make sure you also take into consideration yourself! Sometimes, we tend to overlook what matters to us.

Sarah Beth said...

This is a good post. It's honest and to the point about what you've learned. I think relationships are something I'm always learning about.